Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Teach or Treat?



What I like about Clinique is that they let you experience the product first without pressuring you to purchase. When I was new to Clinique, I was given a skin consultation, typing a makeover and was even given basic makeup lessons. I never felt pressured to purchase. I was also given samples to try at home. For those who are not familiar with the brand, they give generous samples, travel size ones and not products in sachets that you can only use once. These samples can be used for a week, allowing you to really experience the effects of the products. It didn't take a week for me though. I was sold what with the excellent customer service and the impressive array of products. 



That was many years ago. Today, Clinique has gone a step further by launching the Teach or Treat You service. You can either get a sample or you can experience the product at the counter and be given a demo. The beauty consultants will also give you a ton of useful information on how to use the products that you chose and the benefits they bring. You can choose from the menu of products and services above. 


This is Blue. He is Clinique Rustan's Makati's resident Beauty Expert and MUA. I was privileged to get some pampering that day and be taught some strobing techniques. 


You can clearly see both our highlights in the photo

As you may know, strobing is very in nowadays. Blue used Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight in Super Starlight on me. I already have this product and use it whenever I feel blah to add some glamour to my day. 

He used a sponge to apply it. When strobing, apply product on the highest point of your cheekbone and above the arch of your eyebrows, making a 'C' shape. As Jigs Mayuga said, be careful not to go overboard as you might end up looking oily so avoid the bridge of the nose when strobing. 



These are the products that Blue used on me. The Cheek Pop is in Ginger Pop and the lippy is in Plum Pop. 


I am excited about the product above which is the custom-repair serum. It fights the 4 signs of aging and makes your skin feel really good without the heavy feeling. This product, in combination with the one below made me feel as if I had a facial spa day. I'm already using the Turnaround Moisturizer below. I'm pretty excited to add the serum to my routine pretty soon. 


So there you have it! I hope you learned a lot in today's post. Please stay tuned for more new products and events from Clinique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails