Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Bunch of Different Hauls

I got a few things for MB, the baby and me!

IMG_7029


IMG_7031
got MB some socks

IMG_7032
I couldn’t resist these tin cans! They have candies inside. There are many variants. I wanted to buy all of them but controlled myself. The ones in the left tin can are sour candies. In the right are cupcake flavored candies.

IMG_7033

This is for my son. I was actually surprised that the fan is strong enough to cool my baby’s face. My son really enjoyed this. I say enjoyed because my god daughter enjoyed playing with it as well so we just gave it to her. I asked hubby to buy one later.


IMG_7034




IMG_7035
More teethers



IMG_7046
more socks

IMG_7047


IMG_7048


IMG_7049
I got a brush cleaner because Ellana is no longer available in SM Makati. I hope this won’t disappoint considering its price tag.

IMG_7051
baby shampoo


IMG_7052
Got this quilted bag from Girbaud for myself. The leather on my Aranaz is slowly peeling away so I need a new basic  bag.

IMG_7053
Got this dress from Mango. I am slowly building up my wardrobe again as it really shrank when I got pregnant. I gave more than half of it away.

IMG_7054
This skirt, I really, really like but did not have the budget for back then. I’m glad it’s still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails