Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aquazorb Fingertip Towel


Finally, I was able to use my Aquazorb Fingertip Towel. This costs around 110-150. I can't remember the exact price but I bought it at Powerplant. Please be wary of imitations. I've read in some blogs that this only costs three for P100 and they come in much smaller sizes but are still called fingertip towels. I asked the sales attendant if this is the smallest size that they have and she said yes. So be careful of fakes. 

This is quite big for a fingertip towel:


Why they call it a fingertip towel is beyond me. It's roughly the size of two face towels. It comes in different vibrant colors that you would have a hard time choosing. I bought only one because I wanted to try it out first.

I used this to wipe off my Wish lip tint which is sooooo hard to remove. More on that later. I also used this to remove my Maybelline mascara and my HB eye liner. I have yet to use this to remove my Fashion 21 liquid liner but I'm guessing it will do the job quite nicely. Remember to just add water.

The towel is not rough at all. It's gentle on my skin and is very absorbent. It also helped slough off the dry skin on my lips. I didn't get any rashes nor sore spots due to rubbing. I dumped this in the machine to wash and air dried it. No stains, no makeup left and it's still soft. 


I just had an idea. I'm going to use this with my Ellana lip scrub. My stubborn dry lips will probably yield to their combined powers. Haha!

Though this is great to remove stubborn makeup, I wouldn't recommend that you use this product alone for makeup removal. There will still be some spots that you will miss and therefore, a makeup remover is still recommended. I wouldn't recommend too much rubbing on the facial area, especially the eye area. This is also great to use after washing your face because it's very gentle on the skin. 

Will I repurchase? Maybe when I run out of my Etude House makeup remover




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails