Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio


This has got to be the eyeshadow combo that I've gotten the most compliments with. The first time I used this, my officemates immediately noticed. One of them actually said that my eyes looked "fierce." That's a nice compliment isn't it? Even the guys noticed that there was something different with my eyes. They said my eyes were "twinkling" Haha!

There's a reason why this product won the Cosmo Beauty Awards.


These are the shades that I picked because I wanted an everyday look. There are other trios to choose from. This costs a little less than Php200. Quite affordable for such an amazing product. 

It doesn't hurt my eyes, no rashes or irritations. It stays on the whole day as long you don't rub your eyes too often. It's also great if you apply primer first. I don't have one so I used my Etude House concealer to set this. 

The pigmentation is nice. Just a few swipes will do the trick. The dark one is great for the crease and the outer V of the eyes. The white one is great to use for highlights. I also sometimes dab this on the middle of my lids. I use the nude one as a base. Or you can play around with the colors. 

Here are the swatches:



This looks great with a black or brown eye liner and especially looks great if you make a small wing at the end of your eyes. Great for an everyday, office look.

You can buy this at Beauty by SM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails