Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cathy's Prom Face


This is a continuation of my previous post about my cousin's prom makeup. For her face, I used The Face Shop make up base and liquid foundation. I then applied Surprise Stick Concealer from Etude House on her blemishes. I also used this concealer as an eyeshadow base because I don't have an eye shadow primer.  For her under eye area and on the sides of her nose, I applied Ellana Mineral Concealer in Awake. I then dusted some mineral foundation, also from Ellana, in cafe mocha on the rest of her face, neck and decolletage. I also used the TFS makeup base and liquid foundation on her neck, decolletage and back.  



For her cheeks, I used e.l.f. blusher in coy and TFS blusher in BR803. I also used e.l.f bronzers in sun kissed and luminance. For her lips, I applied Human Heart Nature lip balm in peppermint  just because I'm a lip balm addict.  I then applied Avon lipstick in coral berry which is a nice neutral shade and Maybelline Water Shine Collagen Shimmer in BP21.  Because I chose dramatic eye colors for her, I opted for a more muted cheeks and lips. 



Next, I'll tell you all about her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails