Thursday, January 28, 2010

Human Heart Nature Lip Balms in Watermelon, Mandarin and Peppermint




There is nothing special with these lip balms. But they're not as greasy as their counterparts. The Mandarin flavored balm reminds of chili. Yes, chilis! I don't know why but the moment I swipe them on my lips, I am reminded of dried chili flakes. Only after a few seconds does it taste like oranges. Or when you lick your lips a little. The Watermelon variant is too overpowering for me. The watermelon scent is too much. I like watermelon but I don't like my lips smelling like one. It's almost like you've sprayed on watermelon cologne. I love the Peppermint one best. Or maybe I'm just biased. I like that it's not overwhelming, that the smell is gentle and I forget about it after a few minutes. The Mandarin variant makes my lips a bit warm. Almost like there's something warm that's always close to my lips. The peppermint just has a tingling effect.

I bought these three for only P129.75. Now, they've increased their price to P149.75. Human Heart Nature website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails