Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil and Tomato and Lemongrass Toner


Unfortunately, I'm allergic to this product. The product is best applied under the eye area. I only put a teeny tiny amount but still ended up with itchy, watery eyes the next day. I only used this twice so now I'm selling it in ebay along with the Human Heart Nature Tomato and Lemongrass Toner.



This toner would have been great except it left my skin so oily. Because of the cold weather, the skin on my face is drying up. It would've been better had it left my face with a little moisture. Not way too oily! I only used this twice so it's about 98% full. I think it would work best with normal skin.  The beauty oil is 99% full.

I'm selling these two with some other goodies:

2 pink pouches, 1 chocolate brown coin purse, 1 pair peach bra straps and one lavender cellphone charm. This is a P500 value which you can get for only P350! We're manilathriftstyle on ebay. If you want to buy these now, leave a comment and I will contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails