Skip to main content

Human Heart Nature Organic Eucalyptus Massage Oil



I'm in love with this product. It's the best massage oil I've tried and believe me, I've tried a lot. The first night I used this, I slept like a baby. The eucalyptus scent cleared my sinus and made me breathe easier. It also put me to sleep. Aside from lavender, minty scents make me relax and sleep better. It's also not that greasy. Once it gets absorbed by your skin it feels like lotion. It also makes your skin soft and smooth in the morning.

The only thing we don't like about this is it's in a spray bottle. And it doesn't dispense like perfume or cleanser. It dispenses the oil like a water pistol. If it's too close on your skin, it will sting a little. It's also bad as it ricochets to the eyes. MB got hit in the eye a couple of times. What he does now is he puts the spray close to his palms then he closes his fingers over the entire thing to avoid getting hit in the eye.

It comes in lemongrass, guava and eucalyptus scents. A product proudly Pinoy manufactured by Gandang Kalikasan Inc and the people at Gawad Kalinga.

For only P99.75, you bet I'll buy this product again! I really heart this product! Buy now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...