Skip to main content

Information at Your Fingertips


What's the deadliest combination of traits a woman can have? Beauty and Brains. If you have both, you can do anything you want and achieve more than you can hope for or ever imagine. That is, if you use them wisely. Women in this millemium are more empowered. We hold careers that were once only thought of as exclusively for men. Women continue to rock the business world. And with that, you need an arsenal of knowledge to stay on top of your game. As an employee, manager, etc. you need to take care of yourself. You should know your rights and be up-to-date in this dog-eat-dog world.

Introducing Information at Your Fingertips - a blog started by a dear friend not too long ago. It has very useful information for career women (and men). These are things we often wondered about but didn't have the courage (or the time) to ask our HR Managers. Now, all the answers are at your fingertips. I personally find this very useful. I no longer bug her about HR questions. Most of my questions' answers are in there.

The one in the pic was especially useful for the holidays. Click on the picture for an enlarged version. Now if there's a holiday and you're required to work, you can check if you were compensated correctly come payday. Just checkout your payslip.

For more useful information, visit her website.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...