Monday, January 18, 2010

Human Heart Nature Hand and Foot Salve


I also heart this product!

According to merriam-webster online, a salve is an unctuous adhesive substance for application to wounds or sores. I have to admit that when I saw this product online, the first image in my head was that of an old apothecary. I don't see nor hear the word salve nowadays. But I'm a sucker for lotions, foot treatments and the like so I just had to have this. I'm glad I did.

This product got the unctuous part right. It's really thick and greasy. MB wipes his hands after he massages my feet (oh, yes. I get foot rubs every now and then from the sweet guy). Well, he's a guy and he doesn't want the gunk all over his hands. Whereas if it were me, I just rub the salve into my hands.

The smell is wonderful. You don't smell the carrots at all. Just the eucalyptus. It relieves my feet of aches and pains and soreness after a session of yoga. It also helped relieve the pain in my ankle.

As this is a salve, don't expect your feet to be soft and supple the next morning. Sure it helps make your feet a  little soft but I wouldn't rely on this product too much for that.

The Human Heart Nature Hand and Foot Salve costs P99.75. Repurchase? YES, YES, YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails