Skip to main content

Aquazorb Fingertip Towel


Finally, I was able to use my Aquazorb Fingertip Towel. This costs around 110-150. I can't remember the exact price but I bought it at Powerplant. Please be wary of imitations. I've read in some blogs that this only costs three for P100 and they come in much smaller sizes but are still called fingertip towels. I asked the sales attendant if this is the smallest size that they have and she said yes. So be careful of fakes. 

This is quite big for a fingertip towel:


Why they call it a fingertip towel is beyond me. It's roughly the size of two face towels. It comes in different vibrant colors that you would have a hard time choosing. I bought only one because I wanted to try it out first.

I used this to wipe off my Wish lip tint which is sooooo hard to remove. More on that later. I also used this to remove my Maybelline mascara and my HB eye liner. I have yet to use this to remove my Fashion 21 liquid liner but I'm guessing it will do the job quite nicely. Remember to just add water.

The towel is not rough at all. It's gentle on my skin and is very absorbent. It also helped slough off the dry skin on my lips. I didn't get any rashes nor sore spots due to rubbing. I dumped this in the machine to wash and air dried it. No stains, no makeup left and it's still soft. 


I just had an idea. I'm going to use this with my Ellana lip scrub. My stubborn dry lips will probably yield to their combined powers. Haha!

Though this is great to remove stubborn makeup, I wouldn't recommend that you use this product alone for makeup removal. There will still be some spots that you will miss and therefore, a makeup remover is still recommended. I wouldn't recommend too much rubbing on the facial area, especially the eye area. This is also great to use after washing your face because it's very gentle on the skin. 

Will I repurchase? Maybe when I run out of my Etude House makeup remover. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...