Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wish Magic Lip Tint Set

Just a quick 'thank you' post to my very dear friend Ms. A. This was her birthday gift for me. I actually didn't realize that this was a birthday gift until days after my actual birthday. Why? First, I forgot that it was going to be my birthday the following day. She gave this to me on a Friday. Second, she's sweet like that. When she sees tchotchke that she likes or something that reminds her of someone, she will buy it and give it to that person even if there's no occasion. Isn't that sweet? So anyway, I think it was a week after she gave this to me and I was taking a bath and it suddenly hit me that this was her birthday gift. Am I crazy or what?? She's probably going to laugh at me when she reads this post.

So I want to say thank you to Ms. A for the gift and for being such a great friend, one of the best that I've ever had. Love you!

Reviews to follow very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails