Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wish Magic Lip and Cheek Tint


This was a gift. I never liked lip and cheek tints. I tried the one from Herbench back when I was a teenager but when I got older, I just didn't like it anymore. Since this was a gift and I've been experimenting with makeup a lot lately, I eagerly tried it out. 

It's magic because it turns into a bright pink once you swipe it on your lips. Look:


This is just one swipe each on the upper and lower lips. I made the mistake of swiping too much on my first try and ended up with very pink lips. I never apply lipstick without applying lip balm first. To get the right shade of pink using Wish Lip and Cheek Tint, apply lip balm on lips first. I use my Ilog Maria Lip Balm. I then apply this using a lip brush in small amounts. When dry, I top it with my Maybelline lip balm (review coming).

I use this during the weekend because I don't like putting too much makeup on. I want my face to breathe. Pink lips is all I need plus a face powder and I'm ready to go do my shopping errands. 

I'll never use this on my cheeks though. 

It lasts the whole day even after eating. That's how much staying power this thing has! You can remove it with the Aquazorb Fingertip Towel though. Just rub gently. To make the color pop in the middle of the day, just apply lip balm. 

This comes in a set and costs P109 at Watson's and Beauty by SM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails