Monday, March 22, 2010

Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer


This is a long overdue post. I really like this concealer. It's one of the best that I have right now. It costs P198 at Etude House. 


Excuse the pic. The focus should be on the concealer and not my nail!

I think the only thing that I don't like about this is the amount of concealer inside the tube. It's more than the one on the picture, obviously but I still find it to be too little. I think I have to hoard these as going to Megamall is such a pain. 

It's gentle on my uber sensitive skin. So far, it's the only concealer in my vanity that is able to conceal all my spots from zits caused by steroids. It's also great to use as an eyeshadow primer, as described in my previous posts. See Cathy's Prom Makeup. It blends well into my skin. It's also great to use with Ellana mineral concealers. It stays on the whole day on normal skin. It's creamy and very easy to blend. I use my fingers to blend. 

Here's the swatch:

I'm definitely going to buy more when I go back to Etude House!

2 comments:

  1. I love concealers! I love Etude's :) I have all of their concealers including the new one (the concealer kit) :D It might not be "Mac" but it certainly does the job :) I'm no pro anyway haha followed!! :) http://thelazyvanitygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up on the concealer kit! I hope it's in your blog so that I can see it! = )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails