Monday, March 8, 2010

E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blusher


I absolutely adore this blusher. It's not harsh on my skin and it stays long. It's cheap too! Only P129.75 at Beauty by SM. I've been slowly trying out the e.l.f. products and so far I find them great. No single complaint with this product. 

If you want really pink cheeks, you have to swipe this on for about three times. I use this almost everyday and here's the shade that I get:

Actually, this is even thicker. I just swipe the product on twice for a natural glow. It lasts until lunchtime in an airconditioned office. It will probably slide off easily on oily skin. I use this together with my e.l.f bronzer which I will show you in a bit. It makes your cheeks stand out with the subtle shimmer. This shade is Coy by the way. Aptly named if I say so myself because it's just right. 

The container is small and convenient to bring along everywhere especially in my tiny makeup kit. It also doesn't spill and the blush container doesn't slide off easily. It locks in place once you close it. The first time I tried the tester, I kept trying to open the container like a normal blush/powder container. I didn't know that you had to slide it out. Haha!

This is one of the 2 blushers that I used on Cathy. In case you missed that post, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails