Thursday, March 18, 2010

ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powders

These are the first bronzers that I've ever bought/tried. I'm glad I was not disappointed. Aside from being affordable at P129.75, they last for quite a while too plus they're gentle on my skin. 

Here's Luminance:
I actually use this as a highlighter. I apply this on my temples, going in to my cheekbones. Here's the swatch:


I love how it gives me a healthy glow when blended together with a blush.

Here's Sun Kissed:


I use this on the hollows of my cheeks. To find that spot, suck your lips in. The hollow space that forms on both sides of your face is the place where you should brush this on. Be sure to blend. You don't want 2 odd lines on your face. You can also pull this up to your temples then apply Luminance.

Here's the swatch:


The one on the upper part is Luminance. A little goes a long way with these products. Be sure to pat your brush lightly on the bronzers. They're highly pigmented. 

I really love these products. I use them everyday for contouring and highlighting. I also used then on Cathy's prom face which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails