Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wish Lip Balm Trio

This cute lip balm key chain comes in a set with the Wish Magic Lip and Cheek Tint. It costs P109 at Watsons or Beauty by SM.

You know how crazy I am about lip balms. I can say that this is a good buy especially because you can use this to reinforce the color of the Wish Magic Lip and Cheek Tint. If you want very pink lips, use the one on the far left before applying the lip tint. You can use the orange one as a top coat. Meanwhile, you can use the light pink one as a base if you don't want too pink lips. The flavors correspond to the colors. I think the dark pink one is cherry and the light pink is strawberry. They taste kinda the same to me. Apply using your fingers or using a lip brush. 

The only thing that I don't like about this is the packaging. It's hard to open. It chips my nail polish off. I probably won't repurchase as I still have a lot of lip balms and lipsticks to finish. = ) It's fun to buy makeup but you have to be practical too, you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails