Monday, November 7, 2016

My Mumuso Korea Haul

I discovered Mumuso Kr in Lucky Chinatown Mall over the weekend. I was smitten at first glance. It looked like a mash up of Muji and The Face Shop so in my mom and I went. Goodness! Don't go into this store if you have a tight budget. The items are very affordable, starting at only 99 pesos, but you will want to buy almost everything! I know I did! If only my skin were not too sensitive, I would have bought all those shower gels and toiletries. I think next time I'll start with the hand washes. I wasn't able to take a photo of the store but it is pretty organized.



Aside from toiletries, they have makeup, beauty items, a ton of masks (of course, a Korean store won't be complete without them), some fashion and home items and even toys! Crazy, I know! They have a limited range of lipstick shades in this branch. I'm not sure about the Farmer's branch. I think all the makeup items are limited in Lucky Chinatown.


I'm pretty excited about these nail polish remover pads. I have high hopes for them as The Face Shop and Etude House have great nail polish removers. I hope this will not disappoint. 


I also love this lavender nail polish with glitter and confetti. It was the last bottle. 


These perfumes smell really good. I bought one for my bestie too. 


I got a few essentials like these cotton pads and cotton buds. How fun is that container? I also got a set of eyebrow razors. 



And, they put all your purchases inside this cute eco bag!



I can't wait to go back with my mom! Maybe I'll try the toiletries next. What's your favorite Mumuso item so far?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails