Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chic Purses

I got these purses from Hyphen Luxe:
hyphen luxe green rose purse, by bitsandtreats
Green Rose Purse

hyphen luxe old rose studded purse, by bitsandtreats
Old Rose Studded Purse

These are Php390 each but I think they’re on sale now at Php350. I’m not a purse person because I just have to bring at least 1/4 of my room in my bag. But I just couldn’t resist these as #1, it’s green (which is my favorite color) and #2, it’s pink and it sparkles!

I decided to bring the old rose purse one day to work and see how much would fit inside. To my surprise, almost everything fit! I just had to take my makeup out of the kit and voila! My everyday essentials are in! It was too bulky though but never mind that. I’m happy that I got to use the purse and still had everything with me. Oh, and the straps didn’t fail me!

Hyphen Luxe has other purses and you might also want to check out Hyphen Curiosities that carries purses, accessories and other interesting knick knacks. We’re just starting this brand so there are only 2 collections there. More to come!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a purse person too. I always bring a BIG bag with me. But these are so cute! I like the old rose one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Helen: Yeah, they are so cute that's why I couldn't resist! I can only wear this when I look too girly. Most of the time, I like wearing my "manang" bag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails