Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hitting Pan

Well, this isn’t exactly a makeup pan:

kenzo yuzu and arden green tea perfumes, by bitsandtreats

But I’m really happy that I was able to finish these two bottles. I’ve had the privilege of hoarding perfume last December to February as they were on sale and had really good GWP’s with them. This is the first time that I am able to tolerate perfumes. When I was younger, I stuck with colognes and body sprays. Perfume gives me allergies. So it was only recently that I was able to enjoy this whole new realm.

These are the first bottles that I’ve finished so you can probably conclude that these are also my favorite.

Green Tea is not new. In fact, the refreshingly crisp green tea scent is very popular across all age groups. It’s a nice everyday scent. I also like the fact that the bottle is lightweight and spill proof. I bring this bottle whenever I go abroad.

Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Yuzu is a new fragrance that came out early this year. One whiff and I fell in love with this scent. It’s light and not too sweet. This is also a good everyday scent.

If you’re looking for a good perfume, look for JM at the Kenzo/Givenchy Counter or Pam at the Elizabeth Arden counter at Rustan’s Makati.

What’s your everyday perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails