Thursday, June 4, 2015

Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Body Wash

It seems that I am allergic to anti-aging products whether for the face or the body.





I tried this body wash because our favorite body wash was out of stock. I figured that since Olay bath and body products agree with my skin, this one will do too. Aside from that, it has anti-aging properties.


Well, I was disappointed. I had rashes all over my body. They didn't last long but still they were itchy. I kept scratching after every shower. It also made my skin a bit dry which is surprising since this is an Olay product. Anyhoo, I won't be buying this again. I will stick to my tried and tested favorite Olay bath products. If you have sensitive skin, I suggest you steer away from this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails