Monday, February 22, 2016

New in My Stash


I only discovered the brand Essence when I went to Singapore late last year. I must be living under a rock because Essence has already been here for several months and I was clueless! I was blown away by how pigmented my blush was. (Hmm.. a quick search reminded me that I haven't featured that blush yet. Will do soon.). When I got back, I made it my mission to find the Essence kiosk in SM Makati. Sad to say, I was disappointed because the display was dark, a bit dirty and a mish mash of stuff. They don't even feature the latest collection properly unlike in Watsons Singapore where the winter collection was displayed prominently.

In spite of that, I would always visit the kiosk but never bought anything. The prices in Singapore are way better. But, one day, the lipsticks were on sale so I thought it was the perfect time to try them. I also needed a quick pick-me-up and what better way to perk me up than makeup. So I got the two lippies, the best selling All About Matt and a rose palette. I have another haul which I will feature next so watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails