Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My First Essence Products


So I realized that I haven't shared my very first Essence purchases with you. I got these in Watsons Singapore last November. 

I was drawn to the display - really cheery pastels and circus/fair theme. There were no testers but considering the affordable price tag, I just added them to my basket. I checked them out when I got home in Manila. Little did I know that I was in for a treat. 



Look at these swatches. 


The blush is super pigmented. The first time I swiped my brush, I ended up with a ton of product. I was very careful after that. I like to layer this on top of a base shade. It's the perfect shade for spring. 


This blush stays on a for a considerable amount of time. I have no complaints because it does great for a drugstore product. 



I will share with you photos of the nail polish when I apply it again. Right now, I'm wearing another Essence nail polish shade but couldn't show you as it's already chipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails