Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Of All..

Lately I've been experiencing tons of stress from work, from my illness and other personal issues and the only thing that keeps me sane is, well, shopping! I've been a very spoiled kid up to my teenage years until my mom lost her job. I would just like to make it clear that I am spoiled but NOT a brat. When I had the opportunity to earn a lot and go on shopping sprees again, she had a heart attack. So I've been on a shopping diet for the last 8 years I think. Actually during this 8-year hiatus, I've lost interest in shopping. Buying only what is needed. Buying new clothes when I run out and believe me, I still have clothes in my closet from 5 years ago, and yes, I still use them. I guess shopping to me is a happy pill. Though I still can go on without it. Until I find another way to amuse me, I'll be sticking to this brand of meds.

So I'm making this blog to document the bits and pieces of my life that I find interesting, helpful, fun, uplifting and what have you. I will be featuring people, shops, events and anything else that tickles my fancy. These are the bits and treats that make my life sweeter and happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails