Thursday, October 29, 2015

Vanity Organization with Daiso Japan

As you may know, Daiso Japan is one of my favorite stores..and for good reason. They offer affordable products but with excellent quality. We use their products for different purposes and you can find them anywhere in our house. Today, I will share with you some ideas and Daiso Japan products to help you organize your vanity.


I love acrylic organizers. If you want a clean look to your vanity, go with acrylic organizers but make sure everything is acrylic. I think if you add other elements such as a wooden box mixed in with the acrylic pieces then it won't look as good as when everything is in uniform.  


These plastic organizers are great. Khloe Kardashian uses them to store her accessories. These are a more affordable option. 


Like she said, take a photo of your accessories, print them and stick on the organizer for easy access. 






This one is great for lipsticks. 


I totally forgot to buy this one. I went around the store to take photos and then grabbed a few items to buy. I went around twice and I still forgot to get it! I will use this for my earrings. 


This drawer is perfect for bracelets and watches as there is a non-slip material inside. You can also use this for your blushes, small palettes and powders. Stack them up and you have a more affordable version of the very expensive acrylic organizer you see online in other beauty blogs. 


The one on the left can be used to hold your toiletries. Hang it on the wall to save space. 



Use these to organize your necklaces and bracelets. You can also put your earrings on the mesh part above. 


To add more character to your vanity, get one of these frames. Go to Pinterest or Instagram, print a photo or a verse that you like and pop it in. I guarantee, you will smile every time you see your vanity. 



I hope you found inspiration in this post on how to organize your vanity. These are all available at Daiso Japan Shangri-La Mall but you can probably get them at your local Daiso Japan branch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails