Monday, October 26, 2015

The Doctor is In Clinique Event at Shangri-La Mall

Last Saturday, cousin C and I went to Shangri-La Mall to attend the Doctor is In event at the Clinique counter. Check out these photos.


Macarons from Bizu were served. 


These are the limited edition sets. Get them while they are still around. The set on the left are 5 small bottles of perfumes. The one on the right are 7 lipsticks designed for each day of the week. 


I really like this lippy set.



There's cousin C waiting for the doctor. 




You can get this bag free for every Php4,500 purchase. 


Busy, busy, busy.



Guest doctor for the event was Dr. Gina Banate, MD, DPDS who is a licensed dermatologist and member of the Philippine Dermatological Society.

Guests got to have a personal consultation with the doctor. I asked her a few questions and I will be sharing the things that I've learned from her in my next post so watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails