Wednesday, October 7, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 30

Welcome to the final day of this series! This is the last day so I want to share something special with you.




This is the True Match Blur Creme from my favorite drugstore brand, L'Oreal. I don't know why I've been ignoring this brand. They have excellent products at very affordable prices. Their products are also comparable to higher end brands. I have recently only discovered it. 

This product is used as a primer. I was looking for a primer to replace my Laura Mercier primer. I wanted to try Smashbox but I did a double take when I saw the price. Now that I am a mom, price is a huge concern for me when it comes to beauty products. I would pay for a good foundation or a palette but not that much for a primer. Fortunately, I wandered the aisles of Watsons at Beauty by SM and found this primer. It's only 400 pesos. Yeah, you read that right!

The micro-blur technology 'blurs' the pores to create a smooth look. I apply this before my foundation. You only need a small amount. Ms. Verna, chief MUA of L'Oreal Philippines also sings praises about this product. She used it in her workshop which you can read about here.

Be sure that you work fast when applying this product as it easily disappears into the skin. It's very lightweight. It feels really nice on the skin. This is now my official primer.

And that's the end of this series. I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for sticking with me throughout. I will be making more of these in the future so watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails