Friday, November 6, 2009

Dalaga Na Si Suri

I love looking at little girls in little girl dresses. I like kids to be kids as long as they can. I hate it when I see little girls wearing backless blouses, high heeled boots, short skirts, mini skirts - you get the idea. I like looking at little girls like Daphne's.

Here's Suri Cruise with mommy Katie. She's 3 and personally, I don't like her shoes although she is quite the little fashionista. It's okay for them to wear shoes like this when they're playing dress up but not when they're out shopping.


Here's a closer look at the shoes. These are sparkly D'orsay pumps. After much walking, lunch and a trip to a kid's store, Suri decided to change into sneakers.Now that's much better. The rest of her outfit is okay with me. I just didn't like the pumps.

*Photos from Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails