Monday, November 2, 2009

Watson's Nose Pore Tape

I am loyal to this brand because it's cheap and it works. One box costs P119 and includes 10 pieces. Just remember, to be effective, you have to thoroughly wet it and leave it on until it's super dry. It will hurt a little when you peel but it's definitely worth it. You will really see all those buggers outta your nose and onto the tape. And your nose will feel smooth and clean afterwards. Use regularly. And no, this is not a paid endorsement. I will be featuring more Watson's brand products in the future. I love Watson's and I love my BDO Rewards Card. = )

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i wanna buy this na. went kasi to the mall and saw this, was wondering if effective. searched the net for a review and boom, found you again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's really effective as long as you let it dry fully. Clean nose every time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails