Monday, March 5, 2012

The Chanel Nail Polish Disaster

I got this nail polish last year. When I went abroad, I immediately looked for this at different Chanel boutiques. Unfortunately, the collection hasn’t arrived there yet. When I got home, I checked out Rustan’s and to my surprise, the bottle was there! And it was the last one so I immediately got it.

IMG_1230
Chanel Mimosa

Well, my joy lasted for only a while because when I used it, it was a big disappointment. The product clumps up on my nails even after several minutes of the first coat. The second coat is always a struggle. And you can’t just apply one coat because the color is so thin. (It’s very pretty though with some subtle sparklies). On some nails it’s okay but there’s always one that gets ruined. Here. I opted to apply the nail polish on just one nail but it still got ruined so I covered it up with a nail sticker.

IMG_1224


IMG_1225
All ruined… = (

I don’t know if all Chanel nail polish are like this but I don’t think I’ll be trying another one soon. It is indeed a very pretty color but it’s not worth the price and all the hassle. I’m sticking to my OPI and China Glaze, thank you very much.

4 comments:

  1. is this mimosa? i did hear that it can rather get streaky during application daw.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, Sweet. Cute if you can apply it perfectly.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails