Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Full Story–Mango Picks

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and we spent the day in the mall. After my fill of Choco Cream Chip and before going home, I decided to drop by Mango Greenbelt. I wanted to buy so many things but here are some of the items that I managed to take photos of:

Esther picks 1

I have been on the lookout for the perfect white shirt since my perfect white shirt is showing signs of retirement. This white breezy top is perfect for all those hot summer days. Although I have to say, the price isn’t too perfect for me.

Orange is the “it” color for summer and if you’re scared to don an orange outfit, try to inject it little by little into your wardrobe starting with these earrings.

This yellow top actually reminds me of a yellow tank top that we had at Hyphen Luxe so naturally, I had to take a photo of it and share it with you. This top is perfect with shorts or skirts for weekends at the mall. Layer with a cardi and you’re all set for Casual Fridays at work.

If you’re a mall rat  (like I am) or love going to the movies, a cardigan is your best friend. The theaters can be very chilly at times so better be prepared. Unless of course, you have someone beside you to keep you warm. = )

And that’s the Full Story on my picks, The Mango Edition.

If you’re too lazy to read, keep up with our latest picks at The Picky Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails