Sunday, August 9, 2015

How Much Does Your Makeup Kit Cost?

We may not realize it but most of us ladies are carrying a small fortune when it comes to our makeup kits. Here's what I currently have.


This is a Victoria's Secret pouch. I attached a Hello Kitty Aquabeads keychain on it. 


The contents are:

Clinique facial mist
Aranaz mirror
Estee Lauder blush
Paul and Joe compact
Kleenex blotting sheets
Etude House cuticle treatment
MAC Wonder Woman lip gloss
L'Occitane hand cream
NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita
Ocean Potion lip balm

My estimate of the total worth of my makeup kit including the pouch itself and the trinket is around Php8,800. Wow, that's a lot of money. I never realized how much my kit costs. Good thing I did not buy them all in one go. I've also had many of the products for a long time and they proved to be really good investments. 

How about you? How much does your makeup kit cost? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails