Saturday, August 29, 2015

A Stroll Through the Newly Opened Daiso Shangri-La

Hey, everyone! We interrupt regular programming with the latest from Daiso.

Yesterday was the grand opening of their newest store in Shangri-La Plaza Mall in Ortigas. I wasn't able to attend the special event but I was able to drop by during lunch time to check out the happenings.

Here are my finds:



These individually-wrapped cotton buds are great for travelling. 


Organize school and office supplies with these handy helpers. 


These acrylic book/iPad stands are very useful. I can use it to hold a cookbook in the kitchen. My son can also use it when he is using the iPad.



Clear boards. What can I say? Black boards, white boards and now clear boards! We use this for art time and other homeschool activities. You can also use it as your memo board. 


These stacking cups remind me so much of our IKEA cups. I couldn't resist and got a pack.


Kitchen mitts! 





I got the bear spoon and fork set for my son. 


For all your ice needs. We love Daiso ice trays because ice pops out easily. 


These watches are adorable! Clean straps and clean faces. 



These clear baggies are also useful if you frequently travel or go on staycations around the city. 





Popsicle calculators.. Budgeting won't be the same again. 


I love the scarves at Daiso. 


For all your cleaning needs. 


Stay tuned for my haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails