Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Benefit

I was able to visit the opening of the first Benefit boutique in the Philippines last December 15. Here’s what I saw:

IMG_0027


IMG_0028

IMG_0029

The prices of the wax services are not bad:

IMG_0030

I’m going back to try the eye cream:

IMG_0031

And get me some Ring My Bella:

IMG_0032

I’m obsessed with that doll head. I’ve been wanting to get one since I saw it abroad.

IMG_0033

Not a huge fan of the lippies but a believer of that purple box:

IMG_0034

Nice display:

IMG_0035

The brushes are similar to Bobbi Brown’s in terms of look and first feel. I just haven’t had the chance to use them. They are more affordable though with the most expensive brush marked at Php2,300, according to SA Hern.

IMG_0036

It was very busy during the open day (naturally) so I wasn’t able to look around that much. I just took photos and talked to Hern for a few minutes then just told them that I would come back when it’s no longer busy. I’d really like to try the eye cream, Ring My Bella and Watts Up. And probably the eyebrow wax service. Benefit products are great. If you’re looking for an upscale makeup brand to try without killing your wallet or making your credit card cry, then I suggest you try Benefit. They’ve got great kits to start your makeup journey.

4 comments:

  1. i was the only one who wasn't able to go. huhuhu!!! T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go there soon! followed your blog already. :)

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok lang un sugar! dami namang people masyado

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails