Thursday, December 22, 2011

Guest Post-Herbench So In Love

My cousin C and I went shopping the other day and Bench was one of our stops. I told her that I found this lotion that I really liked:
 
IMG_0136
The other one that I liked was Tickled Pink. We both didn’t like Bare Me not. C immediately bought So In Love. I asked her to do a guest review on this lotion.
 
Hi lovely ladies! Last Sunday, My cousin and I bought this Herbench So In Love Moisturizing Lotion at the Bench Store, Glorietta 5, Makati. It’s only worth P55 (cheap huh?). It has a lovely fresh scent. It smoothens and softens the skin while leaving your favorite scent all over, for that all-day fresh feeling.

It didn’t give me allergies (both in terms of skin and scent). If I wash my hands with just water, the scent lingers. My hands remain soft. With continued use, I can see that my hands are getting softer. Not bad for a 55-peso product, no?

I’m getting obsessed with this lotion. I put it in my bag so I can put some lotion on my hand wherever I go.  Oh, Lady E is getting obsessed with this too!

6 comments:

  1. I use this too, and I'm lovin' it.

    please join my giveaway http://iamcertified.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-blog-give-away.html

    xo,
    i am certified

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my friend gave me this as a birthday gift but I never really tried it out. Will do so now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the day I read this entry, I've been trying to convince my Mom to buy this one too. I'm a cheapie padoodie sucker so this one is just right for me budget. Will buy this one super soon :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also fell in love with this lotion. For some reason it reminds me of Intuion by Estee Lauder, which I love (and brings good memories as well).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this lotion. For some reason, it reminds me of Intuition by Estee Lauder, but at an insanely affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this is still available. Or maybe it's just out of stock

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails