Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Hurrah for 2009

Hi dear readers! Today is the last day of 2009 but that won't stop me from posting the last great discovery of 2009. As you may well be aware of, I have crazy sensitive skin. My plight began with the bombardment of different medications to cure my illness. Maybe it's my body's reaction. Anyway, I've been trying organic products for the past few months and they all failed. But I guess, this time my search is over.

Introducing Human Heart Nature...


I bought some of their products the other night online. I'm impressed with their lineup and their affordability. Browsing through the site, I found out that they opted to reduce their profits and pass on the savings to us consumers. Their mission is to lift up the Filipino workforce, resources and be stewards of God's creations. They want the whole world to know that our products can compete with international ones. And, our products are 100% safe, organic and affordable. The company, Gandang Kalikasan Inc. works closely with Gawad Kalinga communities and gives their workers above the minimum wage compensation and other benefits to increase morale. Heck, I'm all Filipino and all for buying Pinoy and helping others by teaching them to earn a living so even before seeing their product lineup, I knew that I would be buying some. If it doesn't workout, at least I got to do my share in helping.

These are the things that I bought:
  • Hand and Foot Salve with Eucalyptus, Carrot & Bee Propolis (P99.75)
  • Strengthening Shampoo and Body Wash with Aloe Vera, Pearl Powder and Peppermint (P36.75)
  • Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil (P99.75)
  • Organic Massage Oil with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Eucalyptus (P99.75)
  • Luxurious Body Butter with Goat's Milk and Cocoa Butter Unscented (P79.75)
  • Assorted Lip Balms in Peppermint, Watermelon and Mandarin Orange (P129.75 for all 3) PROMO
You also have to pay an additional P50 for shipping if you're in the Metro. Their office is in Quezon City. Last night, I tried all except for the lip balms and I will posting my reviews next.

Check out their site: Human Heart Nature and buy Pinoy!

Happy New Year to all my dear faithful readers. I'm looking forward to sharing my discoveries and the things that make me happy again in 2010 to all of you. God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails