Monday, December 14, 2009

Maybelline Unstoppable Curly Extension Mascara



I'm not used to wearing mascara. You know, the sensitive eye thing. But I wanted to try this anyway as the sales associate convinced me to. I can only compare this to HerBench's waterproof mascara. I can say that this is better for the following reasons:

1. It's smudgeproof but I still end up with dark circles under my eyes in the late afternoons. But it's still better than the HB mascara as I get dark circles under my eyes starting lunch time. This, I can deal with because I'll be going home in a couple of hours so it's no biggie.

2. Since it's not waterproof, it's easier to rinse out.

3. Surprisingly, it doesn't give my allergies.

4. A little goes a long way. One coat is good enough for a day look. 2-3 coats for an evening look. I wore this to a party and my lashes still looked gorgeous when I got home.

5. It promises to keep eyelashes curly for longer periods. Yes, it does.

6. The wand is bent for easy and maximum coverage.

7. It comes in a cute pink package!

I can't remember the exact price as I bought this on sale. But it's definitely less than P300 when I bought it. Only at Watson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails