Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Haul-over Wednesday

This isn’t exactly a haul because there’s just one but if you consider each pot then I guess you can call it a haul. 100 to be exact:

elf 100 eyeshadow palette, by bitsandtreats


You all know my dilemma about matte eyeshadows. Here is the answer to that.

100 eyeshadow palette, by bitsandtreats


As you can see, I’ve already used some of the colors. I brought this palette to the disastrous bazaar with me so that I can practice my makeup skills on my mom and my best friend. I also used this palette on myself.

The colors are great, nice and vivid. The texture is not so good. It’s not chalky but you need to really get your brush in there to get a good amount of color. For a very affordable palette, it lasts a good amount of time. The colors still fade though, even with a UDPP base. I retouched both of their makeup twice during the course of the day and through the night. I didn’t retouch mine because it looked okay to me. I guess it’s because I had an aqua e/s on while mom had corals and browns and C had light greens and pinks. I guess the darker colors last longer.

The case is sturdy. It didn’t break and none of the e/s broke when it got squished under a pile of stuff in my bag. The palette is also light and nice to bring to gigs. There is also a small mirror on the cover and applicators which I don’t touch.

If you like this palette but think that 100 colors is too much for you, you can check out the Everyday Basics and Everyday Brights palettes that come in 32 colors each at Hyphen!

2 comments:

  1. Sis, how much is the 100 e/s palete? Thanks for this post. I was looking for these types of palettes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! ^_^ can you feature more best sellers? ^_^

    Much Love!

    www.photoescape06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails