Skip to main content

Final Installment of Thanksgiving Giveaway

So sorry ladies for being this late. I wasn’t able to drop by Bobbi Brown last Friday because of the typhoon. Well, better late than never!


Bobbi Brown Gifts, by bitsandtreats

3 lucky ladies will win one (1) Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara each!

bobbi brown lash glamour extreme lenghthening mascara, by bitsandtreats

This is the latest mascara that Bobbi Brown has to offer. I haven’t tried it myself but Bobbi’s Senior Makeup Artist (Ms. Bea) says that she really likes it as it really lengthens and separates your lashes unlike other mascaras that clump up your lashes.

These are full sized tubes (not trial sizes) so the winners will really get to enjoy this mascara for a full 3 months! 

For all those who joined from the first installment, no need to do numbers 1-7 again. Just blog about this particular prize if you want a chance to win it. For first timers, please check out the first installment. Don’t forget to “Like” Bobbi Brown Philippines’ FB page! This giveaway ends on July 3, 2011.

*Special thanks goes out to Bobbi Brown Philippines, Ms. Ina, Ms. Mona, Owell and Ms. Bea.

Comments

  1. Oh, I would want to try this. :-) If I haven't done the complete requirements for the giveaway, can I still do it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogged about this already!

    http://mitchwearsclothes.blogspot.com/2011/06/butterfly-award-win-bobbi-brown-mascara.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked Bobbie Brown page already.. hope to win this.. *fingers crossed* :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogged about the giveaway :-)

    http://www.littlemisskessa.com/2011/06/lady-es-thanksgiving-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza Vla face book follows you
    Liza767[at]rocketmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liza Vla face book follows sponsor
    Liza767[at]rocketmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Following you since I started blogging and you know it. LOL!

    2. Liked Hyphen’s Facebook page with 2 accounts although my other acct is currently inactive.

    3. Blog about this giveaway.

    4. Liked sponsors’ FB pages.

    5. http://sugarpao.blogspot.com/2011/06/im-back-ugghhh-again-p-bitstreats.html

    6. Any palette from Urban Decay. :)

    7. I'm thankful to be able to share my thoughts and ideas with other people and I'm also thankful to meet awesome people like you dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. they have good product lines actually, i used to have Bobbi Brown in Creamy Concealer Beige #3 that i used to wear during product launches and business luncheons. but i know they have other fabulous products too like lip palette, stick foundations, and lip tints. any woman should be able to tell what are those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogged about this giveaway~
    http://missgennd.blogspot.com/2011/06/bit-treats-thanksgiving-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Followed you, liked Hyphen and Bobbi Brown Philippines on FB as Angeline Rodriguez (sweet_angelhugs@yahoo.com) and answered the questions on my blog: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-giveaway-at-bits-treats.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. GFC follower SweetShenanigans
    girl23rocks at hotmail dot com
    facebook liked both pages as Swee Shenaniga
    blogged: http://sweetsugaryshenanigans.blogspot.com/2011/06/bits-treats-thanksgiving-giveawayat.html
    and blogged about this prize: http://sweetsugaryshenanigans.blogspot.com/2011/06/bits-treats-final-installment-of.html
    from Hyphen I'd love to win anything by UD
    I really love sharing new finds on blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. blogged about this too - http://is.gd/eNynnx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gfc Follower: vernz_08

    Liked your fan page: Angelin Ng

    Liked sponser giveaway: Angelin NG

    Blogged at: http://vernss.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveaway.html

    Would like to win the Urban Decay the Black Pallete in the next Thanksgiving giveaway.

    As a blogger I most thankful for meeting people that good in makeup which can share their idea and skill with me as a newbie. Besides that, I can get more knowledge as in review of the product before I buy and try it myself so that I wont regret after I purchase it (=

    Posted at facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=211549035556751&id=775816208

    Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/vernss/status/87521152330776576

    Thanks for the giveaway (=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you to all the participants. This giveaway is officially closed. Any other entries will not be entertained.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Notes: For Your Journal Tonight

Come sit with me for a while. I have my journal open, and tonight I’ve been thinking about something I suspect I do more often than I realize. I turn healing into another thing I need to accomplish. I want to know when I’ll be over something. When I’ll stop thinking about it. When something that hurt will finally stop hurting. When I’ll feel like myself again. And somewhere along the way, healing quietly becomes another deadline. Another invisible date on a calendar. Another thing I can somehow be late for. But maybe healing doesn’t work particularly well under project management. Maybe there are things I will understand quickly and things I’ll have to revisit again and again. Maybe I’ll feel completely fine one day and unexpectedly tender the next. That doesn’t mean I’ve gone backwards. It means I’m still moving through it. I remember one day, many years ago, when I had fibromyalgia. I lived in constant pain. I just couldn’t get a good day. And then one day, in the office...

Part 1: I Finally Had Enough of My Dry Feet and Did Something About It

  I have been annoyed with my feet for months. Not because there was anything particularly wrong with them. They were just dry . Really dry. And you know I have a problem with dryness (hello skin, lips). And somehow, despite noticing this constantly, I kept doing absolutely nothing about it. The moment that gets me every time is when I’m waiting for my son at piano class. I’ll sit down, cross my legs, look down at my slip-ons or sandals and there they are. My dry, flaky feet. Then I become painfully aware that there are other people sitting beside me who can probably see them too. 😂 Every time, I think, I really need to do something about this. And then piano class ends, life resumes, and apparently my feet are no longer part of my jurisdiction. Eventually, I had enough. I found this Mond’Sub Chamomile Foot Peeling Spray at KKV and decided that my poor neglected feet were finally getting some attention. The process wasn’t glamorous. There was peeling skin involved. There were bits...

Used to the Last Drop: The Ones I’d Already Told You About

  There’s something particularly satisfying about finishing a product you’ve already written about. Not testing it. Not forming first impressions. Not wondering whether I’ll still like it three weeks from now. Finished. My Molang Honey sheet masks and this body scrub both made it all the way to the end. (Finally for the Molang sheet masks, right?) I’ve reviewed both before, so I won’t review them all over again here. But perhaps using something until there is nothing left to use is its own kind of review. Beauty products come through my bathroom rather frequently. Some are lovely for a week. Some get pushed to the back of a shelf. Some simply stop working for me. And then there are the ones that quietly disappear because I kept reaching for them. Maybe an empty container is the shortest review of all. I liked it enough to finish it. If you want to read my thought about these products, just type them on my search bar. —- With elegance and quiet fire, Lady E Founder, Glow by Lady E...