Skip to main content

Haul-over Wednesday

This isn’t exactly a haul as I only bought one and the other one was a gift. I bought this red and white striped bangle from Hyphen Luxe. Hyphen Luxe is a brand under Hyphen and I somewhat play a consultant/director part on that side so if I want something, I have to pay for it.

red and white striped bangle, by bitsandtreats

I sometimes choose the accessories/clothes that Hyphen Luxe carries. This bangle was one of those. I pick things that I myself will wear. I didn’t have a need for this bangle back when we acquired this but when I was wearing my new nautical shirt (which I got from a Korean friend, more on that soon)  during the DLSU Centennial Celebration I just thought that this bangle was a match so I got it!

Later that day, I met Helen. She blogged about our meeting here.

She gave me this the next day:

bangles from helen, by bitsandtreats


Well, actually, she left it with my best friend as I think I was in the canteen that time. The note was super! My best friend was so touched too! It’s people like you, Helen, that give me good blogging juju. = ) You remind me why I blog and why I should go on.

And yeah, I love the bangles. I haven’t worn them yet as I’m still thinking what outfit to match them with.  Thank you so much for your gift and I hope to see you again soon!

Comments

  1. Aww. I'm glad you liked it. Hope to see you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the bangle you got from Hyphen Luxe!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...