Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge

bobbi brown pot rouge, bitsandtreats

This is one of those products that has been in my vanity for so long that I can’t believe I haven’t blogged about yet.

bobbi brown pale pink pot rouge, bitsandtreats

The shade is Pale Pink. It’s a great lip and cheek color.

bobbi brown pale pink pot rouge swatch, bitsandtreats

It’s a good every day shade that is also office-friendly. I use it more on the lips than on the cheeks but it works nicely on my cheeks too.

The price is a bit expensive but you have to remember that this is a product that does double duty so it’s worth it. Also, one pot will last you a long time. In my opinion, it is better to invest in this product than buy several cheap ones that don’t last. You get good quality and good quantity.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails