Friday, November 9, 2012

ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder

elf HD underye setting powder, bitsandtreats

Landmark had a cosmetics sale last month and I took advantage of it. I got some ELF products that I’ve been wanting to try. This is one of them.

This costs around Php250 but I got it when it was 10% off. This is good value for your money even if it’s not on sale.

The powder is supposedly translucent but it makes my undereyes too white. At first I was worried that with my acidic skin, this will turn out to be useless. Turns out, my acidic skin won’t affect it all. The trick is to apply just the right amount of powder, pat it and blend it. I also use this on other areas of my face to make my concealer last longer. I think if you put too much and you get your photo taken, the whites will really show so have a light hand when applying.

Also, experiment with different concealers as some concealers when used with this product seeped into my fine lines and after a few hours, the lines were really visible so you have to do a bit of trial and error. This works best with my Benefit concealers.

A small jar will last you a long time. I use a flat brush to apply this product under my eyes, on the sides of my nose and on blemishes. The pack comes with its own brush but I find that too small.

This is a great product for its price and I would buy it again when the jar runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails