Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Urban Decay Feminine Palette

Urban decay feminine palette, bitsandtreats

One of the perks of having your own beauty store is you get to try different beauty products at no cost. And being a beauty junkie, nothing goes to waste. This is the old version of the Urban Decay Feminine palette.

the urban decay feminine palette, bitsandtreats

I think the only difference with the new version is the case. What I love about palettes is the value for money that I get. With this palette, I got the 24/7 liner which I probably can’t live without. It’s my every day liner. I already finished my duo which came with the NAKED palette so I’m using this liner now.

Here are swatches:

urban decay feminine palette swatches, bitsandtreats

Most of my clients prefer the Dangerous palette over this one. I think it’s because of the pastel colors. Filipinas like either neutral colors or dark colors for smokey eyes to wear at night functions.
If you’ve been a long-time follower of this blog, you’d know that I love color. I don’t mind donning different colored eye shadows every day. I am just not a neutral girl.

From left to right is Ecstacy, Darkhorse, Aquarius, Midnight Cowboy, SWF and Stray Dog.

I have used all of the shades. I normally use Midnight Cowboy as a base but it has big glitters that tend to fall out so they go all over my face. It’s such a hassle to remove them so I sometimes go out looking like a Christmas tree. LOL… = )

Ecstacy goes wonderfully well with Aquarius. Then you can contour with Stray Dog or Darkhorse. I love this palette and I’m glad I’m giving it some attention this month.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails