Sunday, November 11, 2012

ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter

This is still a continuation of the reviews of my ELF Haul.

elf under eye concealer and highlighter, bitsandtreats

I have been intrigued by this product from the very first time I saw it. I just didn’t purchase right away because I have a love-hate relationship with ELF products. It was on sale at only Php224.80 so I finally got one.

Some of the reviews I read did not like the concealer as they said it didn’t do a good job of hiding their dark circles. I don’t have dark under eyes so this product works for me. I love the fact that it’s light and doesn’t make that area look too cakey. I love that it’s in liquid form. I think liquid concealers are great especially for my under eye area as I can easily blend it. I make sure to wipe the applicator first before inserting it back into the tube to keep it clean.

As for the highlighter, if you are looking for a cheap, everyday highlighter, I would recommend this. It does what it says on the box. It brightens the area where you apply it. I think I’m not used to liquid highlighters (except for High Beam) that I clumsily apply this on my face. It dries up quickly so blend quickly. It’s good for day wear but I would recommend a more dramatic highlighter for day events, special occasions and night wear.

For the price, it’s a good product especially for budget-conscious girls. If ELF had a separate concealer only then I would buy that. I’m not really thrilled with the highlighter plus I have a lot of highlighters that will last me for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails