Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul

Bath and Body Works is on mega sale. I got a few things.

WP_000081


I wanted to buy the sanitizers here but they cost Php100 at Landmark and Php150 at PCX! They only cost a dollar each in the US! The lotions and body wash on the other hand cost Php600+. Here’s a breakdown:

WP_000082



WP_000084


WP_000085

I also got these pouches because I’m a pouch addict!

IMG_5818

Now I think my lotion stash will last me the whole year and I hope the rest will last me until the next sale.

1 comment:

  1. wow! that's a lot, I want to try Aruba Coconut! I'm currently using, Coconut Lime Breeze, Pink Chiffon and White Citrus. I'm also curious about the scent of Dancing Waters ^_^
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails