Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Last Week’s Makeup Box

Hey everyone! I’m sorry for the lack of posts. It’s been crazy for the last week and a half. I spent a few days in the hospital last week then my doctor finally lifted my house arrest and ordered me to get some exercise starting with walking so that’s what we’ve been doing. We’ve been walking around a lot, catching up on  chores and errands.

Anyway, I’m really glad I was able to use my makeup again. Here’s last week’s makeup box.

WP_000034

I wasn’t able to get shots of my FOTD’s as my phone couldn’t capture the colors. My camera is somewhere and I just don’t have the energy to look for it.

Here’s a rundown:

MAC Fix
Shu Uemura BB Mousse'
Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation
Stila 3 in 1
Bobbi Brown palette
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black
Estee Lauder Mascara
Guerlain Meteorites
Bobbi Brown Brow Shaper
NARS 15 Bronzer
UDPP
Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Rosebud Salve
Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette
MAC Foundation

I’m happy to say that I’ve hit pan on my NARS bronzer. I hope I can empty it soon.

I can’t say that I’m back for good as there are still just too many things going on but I will try to blog as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails