Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 2013 Empties

I’m really happy that I was able to finish a lot of makeup in May aside from the usual toiletries.

IMG_5430
The Face Shop Nail Polish Remover and Johnson’s Cooling Powder

I don’t usually apply powders but May was really tough and nights were so unbearably hot. My husband would “bathe” himself in this cooling powder. He would then apply some on my back. We would have a bit of relief, enough to fall asleep.

IMG_5431
Etude House Surprise Liquid Concealer and NARS Palm Beach

This concealer is one of the best budget concealers out there. Back when I reviewed the NARS Palm Beach, I said that it was too dark for me but when summer hit, it was the perfect shade so I’m glad that I hit pan before summer ends.

IMG_5442

I finally finished this annoying nail polish remover from Etude House! Will definitely NOT repurchase.

IMG_5500

I super love this hand cream from The Body Shop. I just don’t like the packaging as the sides burst open. I won’t repurchase as there are tons of products out there that have better packaging.

dove shower cream, bitsandtreats

I was really hoping that this will last me for 2-3 months so I was really surprised to see that I hit pan in mid-May. I have no idea if my sister was also using this. Anyway, I found a similar variant at Watsons but with a different scent.

black head gommage, by bitsandtreats

I was also able to finish a tube of this Etude House Black Head Gommage which I use as a face scrub. This product is really superb. Too bad, it’s always out of stock.

I accidentally deleted the photo of the Maybelline gel liner in black. I haven’t hit pan but I’ve used up more than half then it dried up.

Well, that’s all I have for May. I want to finish more makeup in June but with this house arrest, I don’t know how I’ll manage to do that. Well, unless I do FOTD’s every single day. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails