Friday, June 28, 2013

Fashion Haul

Some Sale News first:

*Uniqlo opens today at G5 with introductory prices
*SM Department store is on clearance sale
*Mango and Kamiseta are still on sale
*I think ZARA is on sale as well
*Greenbelt is having a mall wide sale starting today
*Forever 21 is having their end of the season sale

So many sales, so little time! And while all that is going on, I’m stuck at home on bed rest! Good thing I was able to do a bit of hauling before I gave birth. Here’s what I got from Kamiseta:

IMG_5797


IMG_5799


IMG_5798

I went crazy over shorts because it’s been so long since I’ve last worn them! I also mentioned waaaay before that I needed more shorts in my wardrobe.

IMG_5800

I also got this skirt and this cardi:

IMG_5803

From Mango, I was only able to buy 2 pieces. I wanted to buy the dresses but I couldn’t fit them as I was still pregnant at that time. I will splurge on dresses once I go back to my regular size.

IMG_5801
Love the comfy shirts at Mango

IMG_5802

The summer collection was all about whites and laces. I wanted a lot of dresses in that collection but well, you know so I ended up with this top.

I also bought a gift for one of my best friends from Kamiseta. For my husband, I got him 2 cargo shorts and 2 shirts from Aeropostale and a leather jacket from Bershka. After 5 months of no shopping, this was really a happy day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails