Saturday, June 8, 2013

This week I’m obsessed with…

tbs cranberry gift set

that heart soap on the bottom right corner. I accidentally deleted the photo that is why I don’t have a close up version.

I loved this soap. It’s cranberry scented. It has small beads for exfoliation although I’m not a huge fan of them because they are a bit harsh on my skin. I’m still happy with this soap though as it’s non-drying. The problem is I accidentally dropped it in the toilet. I was able to use it for a week, twice a day. It would have lasted me the whole week.  This is a Christmas edition soap so I guess it’s not available nowadays. I probably won’t repurchase individually but I will probably repurchase this set come Christmas time.

I wasn’t feeling yesterday. All I did was sleep and lounge in bed that’s why I was not able to blog. Next week will be a very busy week for work but I hope to be able to blog regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails