Friday, September 20, 2013

Canus Goat’s Milk Soap

IMG_6358


Regular readers know that I am currently obsessed with soaps and shower gels. I am especially fond of milk soaps and other products that contain milk. Sadly, I rarely find one that suits me.

I was lucky to discover this soap while perusing the lines of beauty products in Beauty Bar. There are different variants to choose from. I will not list them all as I already forgot.

IMG_6359

This one, the SA said, combats inflammation. I was sold the moment she said that.

IMG_6357


A bar costs Php150. It’s not bad in my opinion as it’s big and thick. I can hardly hold it in my hand when it was brand new. The scent is very mild. It has a blend of citrus and ginger notes. Sometimes I smell lemon, sometimes I just smell the ginger. I’m pretty sure there are other things in there as well.

I use this at night so I feel refreshed and relaxed. After a long, tiring day of work, chores and taking care of the baby, my body badly needs some help. I can truly say that this has helped my body with all its aches and pains. It has also helped me sleep. I feel so relaxed after my evening bath. It’s also gentle on my skin. I didn’t experience any rashes or itchiness on my first use. I would love to try the other variants but I am already very satisfied with this so I guess I’ll repurchase the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails